Ana Dumar(787) 671-2751 (Office)(787) 671-2751 (Cell)787-626-5482 (Fax)Request More Info
Style: Single Story
Half Bathrooms: 1
Garage: Single, Detached "plus two golf cart parking spaces"
Size: 3,206 sq. ft.
Development Level: Built
MLS #: PR8800482
At this exquisite and exclusive West Beach apartment, a Ritz Carlton Reserve Residence, you will enjoy stunning sunset views and a spectacular golden sands beach every day!! Unwind in a beautiful landscape filled with sunshine, golfing and outdoor leisure where the possibilities to create ever-lasting memories are endless…
This luxury unit is located within the gates of the legendary Dorado Beach Resort in Puerto Rico, a sought-after exclusive place with almost two miles of beach front, and the exclusive service of Ritz-Carlton Reserve. It is a fabulous opportunity to become the owner of a spacious and elegant beach front property with high end quality finishing that is located on the beach Laurence Rockefeller chose 50 years ago.
This beach front residence features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, open kitchen design, living-dining room, laundry room, owner’s closet, media room, two covered shower patio areas, covered terrace, two golf cart parking areas and garage for one car. The apartment has the option to lock off one bedroom and bathroom with private secondary access.
The master bedroom has its own beachfront terrace with outdoor shower.
As soon as you open your front door, you can enjoy the ocean view through the floor to ceiling sliding doors that lead to a comfortable balcony, and listen to the waves.
• Spectacular location – stunning views of the ocean amid a tropical setting.
• Sit back and relax in your state-of-the-art apartment.
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Fully furnished and equipped
• Spacious balconies overlooking the ocean
• Open floor plan
• Exclusive concierge service with a dedicated residential management team to attend to your every need.
• Owners also receive membership in the Dorado Beach Club. Membership includes access to four Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed golf courses, the 8,000 sq foot Fitness and Wellness Center, several dining venues, and The Watermill, a $12 million aquatic park.
• 3206 sq. ft.